Thumpstar - TSR 190cc DAYTONA
The TSR190 has received a complete overhaul for Version 5. Gone are the days of facing struggles of dealing with issues which are common on many other mini bikes. We have gone back to the drawing board and scratch built a New Frame, Airbox, Linkage Suspension, Hubs and Rims, and much more. This has not only allowed our bikes to become much more strong and reliable, but also gives the rider peace of mind knowing that, no detail has been left untouched.
Our design team has produced a piece of engineering art, the frames are a new Quad Bar which has made them stronger than ever. Along with the frame developments we made space and rigged them with mounts to accommodate our new caged airboxes, this allows a better air filtration system while increasing airflow into the carburetor and in turn more horsepower. A first on pit bikes and minibikes alike, we have scaled down the linkage from the likes of a full size race bike, and fitted it to these smaller sized 190s. The linkage provides a much smoother ride than traditional PDS style suspension which allows for faster cornering, high and low speed adjustments, and increased rider comfort. We have redesigned our hubs and created space for a much heavier duty 20mm rear axle, coupled with stainless spokes and alloy rims, which provide our strongest wheels to date. Check out our description video and the following spec lists to see these upgrades!
- The Thumpstar TSR 190cc is ready to hit the track. Its seat height is perfect for all riders over the age of 12. The VS1 suspension with rear linkage allows them to have a competitive edge, no matter whatever obstacles are faced. The engine is race ready and has powerful advantage with its Pipe Bomb Exhaust System that is ready to take the lead of the pack. It has a 4 SPEED transmission, which help in swift gear change. Paired with a PE 28mm Racing Carburetor and HSK Brakes, this bike offers ideal throttle feedback, fast acceleration and braking power. With so many years’ experience Thumpstar now has the wisdom to build high quality but yet affordable motorcycles.
- - 17/14inch Wheels (can also fit 14/12)
- - Daytona Engine
- - Decomp Cam (like a 110cc to kick over)
- - Keihin PE 28 (Made in Japan)
- - 4130 Chromoly Tri Frame with Cradle
- - Dual Piston HSK Front Brakes
- - MX Steeze Fat Bar
- - Fastace Front Suspension
- - LINKAGE with Adjustable DNM Hornet Rear Shock
- - Pipe Bomb DW-1 Exhaust System
- - Ribbed Stripe Gripper Seat
- - Ak-7 Alloy 7075 Rear Rim
Free Spare Parts Kit
- Spare Parts Kit includes, Leavers, Cables, Grip Wire, Dual-Stage Foam Filter, Spoke Tool, Thread Lock Glue.
|ENGINE & TRANSMISSION|
|Engine||Daytona | 4 Stroke | Oil Cooled | Decomp Cam|
|Gearbox||Manual | 4 Speed (N1234)|
|Exhaust||Pipe Bomb DW1 38mm Exhaust System|
|Final Drive||PSC 6 Bolts Sprocket | 428 HD Chain|
|Top Speed||90kph/55mph (depending on gearing)|
|SUSPENSION, BRAKES, & WHEELS|
|Suspension Front||VS1 Adjustable Forks | Length 770mm | 45/48mm|
|Suspension Rear||DNM Hornet w/ Linkage | Length 350mm|
|Brakes Front||220mm Disc | HSK Dual Piston|
|Brakes Rear||190mm Disc | HSK Single Piston|
|Wheel & Tire Front||7075 Alloy Rim | 70/100-14|
|Wheel & Tire Rear||Ak-7 Alloy Rim w/ Rim Lock | 70/100-12|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT|
|Wheelbase (axle to axle)||1260mm | 50"|
|Seat Height||880mm | 35"|
|Product Weight N.W | G.W||80/90 kg | 176/198 lbs|
|Tank Capacity||3.4 Litres | .9 Gallon|
|Product Packing Size||1420x430x640mm | .40m3|
You can send your payment here: http://paypal.me/thumpstar
Afterpay - Shop now, Pay Later
Click this link for Afterpay AFTERPAY
Credit cards & Debit cards (Will require a photo of a ID card for all paypal and credit card purchases): We accept Paypal, Visa, Master Card payments through our website. Our checkout pages are encrypted using SSL, Credit Cards are verified in real time using Paypal and checked again via Riskified to ensure maximum security.
Online Banking: Payments can be made by direct credit bank transfers. Simply Checkout, and click bank deposit option, you will then be emailed an invoice, remember to use your order number as a reference. Order over the Phone: To make an order over the phone, simply call 03 9344 1564 International +61 0393 44 1564 to speak with one of our friendly customer service team. They can email you an invoice directly and will be able to help you with any questions you may have, as well as placing orders over the phone.
We have ANZ and Commonwealth Bank Accounts for direct deposits.
To purchase a Thumpstar Motorcycle or Engine you can order here direct, we are based in Perth, Western Australia, we offer freight Australia Wide to Startrack Depot or Business Address.
As soon as your order is confirmed you will receive a confirmation, then expect your tracking number within 2 days time.
Thumpstar Australia Contact Details,
- Thumpstar Australia Dealer #26768
- +61 3 9344 1564
- 3 Barnett Court,
- Morley, WA 6062,
To order parts please visit Thumpstar international parts ordering website parts.thumpstar.com.au
If you are in Perth you are welcome to visit Thumpstar Australia’s Shop – No Limits Moto, they have a full range of parts and motorcycles on display. Can also order parts over the phone direct from them by calling - 08 9276 1330
WE DO NOT SHIP THUMPSTAR MOTORCYCLES OUTSIDE OF NEW ZEALAND OR AUSTRALIA
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Genuine Thumpstar the original mini bike brand that started in Australia back in 2004, we have extensive knowledge on all mini bike related inquiries..
Phone: +61 3 9344 1564