- The Thumpstar TSR 190cc is ready to hit the track. Its seat height is perfect for all riders over the age of 12. The Fastace suspension with rear linkage allows them to have a competitive edge, no matter whatever obstacles are faced. The engine is race ready and has powerful advantage with its Pipe Bomb Exhaust System that is ready to take the lead of the pack. It has a 4 SPEED transmission and Daytona HD Clutch Basket, both of which help in swift gear change. Paired with a PE 28mm Keihin Racing Carburetor and HSK Brakes, this bike offers ideal throttle feedback, fast acceleration and braking power. With so many years’ experience Thumpstar now has the wisdom to build high quality but yet affordable motorcycles.
- - 17/14inch Wheels (can also fit 14/12)
- - Daytona Anima 190cc (Made in Japan)
- - Decomp Cam (like a 110cc to kick over)
- - Keihin PE 28 (Made in Japan)
- - 4130 Chromoly Tri Frame with Cradle
- - Dual Piston HSK Front Brakes
- - MX Steeze Fat Bar
- - Fastace Front Suspension
- - LINKAGE with Adjustable DNM Hornet Rear Shock
- - Pipe Bomb DW-1 Exhaust System
- - Ribbed Stripe Gripper Seat
- - Ak-7 Alloy 7075 Rear Rim
Free Spare Parts Kit
- Spare Parts Kit includes, Leavers, Cables, Grip Wire, Dual-Stage Foam Filter, Spoke Tool, Thread Lock Glue.
|ENGINE & TRANSMISSION|
|Engine||Daytona | 4 Stroke | Decomp Cam|
|Gearbox||Manual | 4 Speed (N1234)|
|Exhaust||Pipe Bomb Fisheye 38mm Exhaust System|
|Final Drive||PSC 5 Bolts Sprocket | 428 HD Chain|
|Top Speed||90kph / 55mph (depending on gearing)|
|SUSPENSION, BRAKES, & WHEELS|
|Suspension Front||Fastace AS12 Inverted Forks | Length 760mm | 45/48mm|
|Suspension Rear||DNM Hornet w/ Linkage | Length 285mm|
|Brakes Front||220mm Disc | Dual Piston|
|Brakes Rear||190mm Disc | Single Piston|
|Wheel & Tire Front||Alloy Rim | 70/100-17|
|Wheel & Tire Rear||Ak-7 Alloy Rim w/ Rim Lock | 80/100-14|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT|
|Wheelbase (axle to axle)||1260mm | 50"|
|Seat Height||880mm | 35"|
|Product Weight N.W | G.W||70/80 kg | 154/176 lbs|
|Tank Capacity||3.4 Litres | .9 Gallon|
|Product Packing Size||1420x430x640mm | .40m3|
You can send your payment here: http://paypal.me/thumpstar
Afterpay - Shop now, Pay Later
Click this link for Afterpay AFTERPAY
Credit cards & Debit cards (Will require a photo of a ID card for all paypal and credit card purchases): We accept Paypal, Visa, Master Card payments through our website. Our checkout pages are encrypted using SSL, Credit Cards are verified in real time using Paypal and checked again via Riskified to ensure maximum security.
Online Banking: Payments can be made by direct credit bank transfers. Simply Checkout, and click bank deposit option, you will then be emailed an invoice, remember to use your order number as a reference. Order over the Phone: To make an order over the phone, simply call 03 9344 1564 International +61 0393 44 1564 to speak with one of our friendly customer service team. They can email you an invoice directly and will be able to help you with any questions you may have, as well as placing orders over the phone.
We have ANZ and Commonwealth Bank Accounts for direct deposits.
To purchase a Thumpstar Motorcycle or Engine you can order here direct, we are based in Perth, Western Australia, we offer freight Australia Wide to Startrack Depot or Business Address.
As soon as your order is confirmed you will receive a confirmation, then expect your tracking number within 2 days time.
Thumpstar Australia Contact Details,
- Thumpstar Australia PTY LTD Dealer #24532
- +61 3 9344 1564
- 3 Barnett Court,
- Morley, WA 6062,
To order parts please visit Thumpstar international parts ordering website parts.thumpstar.com.au
If you are in Perth you are welcome to visit Thumpstar Australia’s Shop – No Limits Moto, they have a full range of parts and motorcycles on display. Can also order parts over the phone direct from them by calling - 08 9276 1330
WE DO NOT SHIP THUMPSTAR MOTORCYCLES OUTSIDE OF NEW ZEALAND OR AUSTRALIA
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Genuine Thumpstar the original mini bike brand that started in Australia back in 2004, we have extensive knowledge on all mini bike related inquiries..
Phone: +61 3 9344 1564